Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 10, 2009

No one can live without love


It is said that there's nothing without rules in this world; however, love sometimes seems to be an exception. Love can raise people to despair at many times. I don't believe that people may use "affirmative form" to talk about love optimistically. People maybe believe that they're loved but they probably misunderstand that they're not loved.

I don't dare to talk about the topic that is "incompletly understook" by myseft. "Incompletely understood" is a bombastic way of my saying. Actually, it is comepletely impossible to understand. If someone want me to give challenge as a game, I'll give them a love games as a riddle. I am afraid that nobodly calls themselves an expert who can understand the variety and complication of love thoroughly.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét